Wednesday 11 January 2012

Jaxon .... January 11th 2012

Tonight it was hard not to cry and bring him home. It has been a long 7 weeks of being at or in this hospital. First I was in for 27 days with pre eclempysia before they gave me an caesarian on December 20th to deliver my little one at 34 wks gestation. Then I was in postnatal for a further 4 days and the last 3 weeks I have been going into hospital everyday for most of the day and even some of the nights to take in expressed milk, express it there, do his cares and generally just spend time holding and bonding with my little boy! I just want to bring him home like it should be when you have your baby. It was hard NOT to cry tonight when I left. I miss him now!

3 comments:

  1. Finally i'm on the PC and added you=) Great job on your blog.Hun i really do feel for you,i too remember about our lengthy stay and it takes it's toll on you and the family.Its not meant to be like this at all,Jaxon is looking great.Beautiful little man.Hopefully its not too much longer before he is taken full feeds and putting on enough weight to bring him home,hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering this feeling so well myself, too... although I spent all days in the hospital until the boys were ready to go home. But it was hard enough to live together with other moms downstairs, who all had her babies, and me - all alone and the babies upstairs in NICU. I must admit I cried one evening quite heavily - missed my boys so much! Just hang on there... He'll be home soon and then all this trouble is meaningful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so strong , Jaxon is just perfect.... I know its taking its toll on you and Tyson. but you will get your lil dude home soon..

    Thank you for letting me share some special time with him and you yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete