Friday 20 January 2012

One Month on... Happy One Month Jaxon

Jaxon has left the premmie ward (SCBU) now and is in a ward on the childrens side of the hospital that looks after babies from newborn to 12 months of age. Alot of them have heart problems like Jaxon does and will need surgery or have just had it. of course there are other reason why some babies are there too. It's not my place to ask the Mothers or fathers or staff and its not my business. I have slept in with Jaxon for two nights out of the 4 days since he has been there. It has been tiring though getting up to express every 3 hours when he feeds. 
                       Jaxon. One month old. January 20th 2012.


Today marks the first month of his life... One month today he was born and for the decond time in my life I fell in love. Mothers love.. Nothing beats it. Nothing comes close in my heart.

We are working to bring Jaxon home in the next week and a half... yay. This day will be awesome. I have a car seat now so need to get it fitted and a friend has given us a pram that was only one week old. My friends cousin and husband were over visiting from America recently and it was cheaper for them to buy a pram here then to pay to bring their own one over on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment