Friday 28 December 2012

And we have.... Bumbo

Well I have finally given in and gone against some proffesionals opinions and gotten Master Jax a bumbo to help with his tummy core strengthening. His back is nice and strong but his tummy is a little weaker so he doesnt like to sit on the floor unaided. He will roll one from end of the floor rug to the other, slide across the floor on his back as if he is following me around the room, Lift his head up high and follwing me around the room with his eyes and head moving nicely, attempt to do the start of a crawl and pull himself to stand up while holding my fingers in his little hands but he is not too keen on sitting all by himself.  So other parents opinions and advice has won out! 
And dont you just love the sexy lime green coloured one I chose!

1 comment:

  1. Emma had one Glenice and she loved it. We used to feed her in it when she was still too little for hte high chair.

    ReplyDelete