Thursday 26 September 2013

The biatch is back!


Wow it has been 9 months since I have been away from the blogging world. Well not the blogging world but my page! Me blogging. It has been a full on last 9 months to say the least with lots of amazing things happening and then some trying and sad times. The loss of another special little child, family breakdowns, my own demons of depression and anxiety. I really feel like I lost myself at times. There was the almost losing my Dad aged 79 and then finding out he has dementia and can not live by himself anymore. My teen turning 16 and then deciding that finishing school wasn't for him and the dissapointment there as a parent who wants their child to do well and succeed. My baby boy who is now a 21 month old toddler continues to amaze me and bring me so much joy. The sun is shining today so I am going to make the most of this beautiful Spring weather and head out to the park. Master J loves swings. In fact we bought him his very own swing and slide yesturday from Little Tykes for our own backyard but it is not the same as if you are at a big park is it? I will return and blog what has been happening in the last 9 months over the weekend! 
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment