Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hello Summer

Wow I havent blogged for awhile again have I? It is hot here today. In fact at almost 10:30pm it is currently 33.c  (celcius) ... It was only supposed to get to 36.c but got to well over 40.c. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 38.c  I have just put the weather channel on Foxtel (satellite tv) and it is not going to get below 27.c tonight so we might be bunking down in the lounge room instead of our bedromms tonight. I dont think the ceiling fans we have in all of our bedrooms are going to help too much! Master J's 1st birthday party is in 3 days. It is expected to be about 30.c but stormy so we may be having his party inside... 

Check out these cute little glass milk bottles I have bought for the little ones to drink at the birthday party!



I have been busy preparing for Master J's birthday. It's Jungle theme. Here I was having a go at doing the candy bar table. It already looks abit different again 3 days out! There is alot of hellium balloons to add and al of the confectionary... Should be alot of fun on the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment